I'm Thankful For...






We don't typically celebrate Thanksgiving as an official holiday in my country, but that's beside the point.



I believe Thanksgiving is more than just a holiday to celebrate, but a Spirit to be felt. It’s a reminder that most of us need to be thankful for all the blessings that we have, and all the things that we don’t.

Every day, there’s always a lot to be thankful for, but often times, we fail to see. We fail to appreciate. And, that’s okay. That makes us human.

When we get what we want and everything’s going great, we always felt grateful. But, when things go unexpected and unfortunate for us, we get devastated. Again, that’s okay. Human nature. I would come clean about that.

But it never hurts to take one step back and see a bigger picture. Appreciate every single thing; big and small. We’ll be surprised of how much there is we should be thankful for and how come we didn’t realize it.

I would like to take this opportunity to be thankful for everything and to everyone.

To my God, who never fails to bless me, not with all the things that I want, but of all the things that I need;
To my mom, for being my mom. Thank you, I love you;
To my family, for the unconditional love and support;
To my old and new found friends, thanks for being true and being there;
For having a wonderful job that takes me to places;
For having good health which is very important;
For being happy and blessed;
For everything that keeps me going; and everything that keeps me grounded;
And for having everything mentioned above and everything in between and beyond.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :)

Cheers,
Lloyd xoxo

[Photo: womansday.com]

Instagram