A Poem Out of Songs of Friendships






 It is great to know that you have friends you can always turn to, no matter what life throws at you. They are always just a call or text away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I feel lucky to have a lot of friends who, I know, would never let me down; who are always there to support me, cheer me up, argue with me, scold me if need be; a kind of friendship that lasts a lifetime, even more.

I created a poem out of different songs of friendship. I seriously stitched actual lyrics of songs (you might be familiar with) together and came up with this. To all my friends, here it goes:


When your hope crashes down,
Shattering to the ground;----------------------------------[Gift of a Friend, Demi Lovato]                   
Here I stand,
[Just] take my hand.--------------------------------------[Friends til the End, Millencolin]

When the shadows are closing in
And your spirit diminishing;-------------------------------[Anytime You Need A Friend, Mariah]
Just stand high and tall
Make sure you give your all-------------------------------[Always Be Together, Littlemix]

['Coz] I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before--------------------------------[I'll be there for you, The Rembrandts]
[And] nothing you confess
Could make me love you less-----------------------------[I'll Stand By You, The Pretenders]

If you've got trouble, I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you----------------[You've Got a Friend in Me, Randy Newman]
I'll be on your side forever more
['Coz] that's what friends are for.------------------------[That's What Friends Are For, Dionne Warwick]

I originally wanted to put pictures of me with my friends, but they are too many to fit in here. (I'm not complaining, though :P)

[Photo: s3.amazonaws.com]

Instagram